Enjoy the unique, long-gradient colourways characteristic of our Whirl collection in the comfort and warmth of a Superfine Merino blend.
By taking the softness and artistic theme of our Merino Soft yarn range and combining it with the gently changing long-gradient of our highly popular Whirl collections, in a stunning Superfine Merino Wool blend yarn, Whirl - Fine Art crafts masterpieces.
As the sister yarn to our existing Merino Soft range, Whirl - Fine Art exudes the same ‘silky’ look and feel as Merino Soft, offering exceptional comfort and an unmatched soft touch. Available in a selection of 12 colourways named and inspired by major movements in art history, Whirl - Fine Art transforms your knitted or crocheted items into true works of art.
- - 50% Superfine Merino x 25% Microfibre x 25% Acrylic
- - 215-225g = 460m
- - Needle/Hook Size: 4-5mm
- - Gauge: 10 x 10cm = 19 stitches x 23 rows
- - Yarn Weight: DK
- - Available in 12 shades
Whirl - Fine Art - Modernism
- Fibre Content: 50% Superfine Merino 19 micron x 25% Micro fibre x 25% Acrylic
- Needle Size: 4 - 5mm
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Ball Weight: 220 grams
- Length: 460 metres/503 yards
- Gauge: 19 stitches, 23 rows to 10cm on 4 mm needles
Fibre Content: 50% Superfine Merino 19 micron x 25% Micro fibre x 25% Acrylic Needle Size 1: 4 mm Needle Size 2: 5 mm Yarn Weight: DK Ball Weight: 220 grams Length: 460 metres Gauge: 19 stitches, 23 rows to 10cm on 4 mm needles